2. All information provided and entrusted to the registration will be used by the Digital Loyalty Program, being incorporated into the company's database.
3. To browse all areas of the application, registration is required. The goal is to identify the user. Registration will be through the application. For this reason, the user must provide true, accurate, current and complete personal data, as well as keep this information updated.
5. The user will be solely responsible for the confidentiality and proper use of his login and password, created at the time of registration. Never give your access data to anyone.
6. The user can change his registration data from the application.
7. The information collected by the Digital Loyalty Program travels and is stored securely, using encryption.
8. The information collected may also be used to target advertising campaigns in general, generate general statistical data for information or commercial purposes that may be provided to partners, sponsors, advertisers or other external companies, without revealing names or other data navigation.
9. The user's personal data will never be commercialized or provided to third parties under any circumstances, except in strict compliance with court orders, or when authorized. All information provided to partners, sponsors, advertisers and others will only be for user groups (market segments).
11. As is public knowledge, no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. Therefore, while the Digital Loyalty Program does its best to protect your personal information, it is not possible to guarantee the security of any information you may provide to us. It is a personal decision to use the service under these conditions.
12. When using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: E-mail address, First and last name and Usage dataContact us.